To assure your comfort, Comfort Systems of York County LLC’s highly trained technicians will:
- Clean and inspect blower assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Clean heat exchanger and elements
- Monitor Flue drafts
- Test starting capabilities
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Measure the correct airflow
- Test safety controls
- Tighten and inspect all electrical connections
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Measure volt/amps
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Clean evaporator coil (if necessary)
- Clean condensing coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure temperature differences
- Wash and apply protective coating to outdoor unit
- Clean outdoor unit of leaves and debris for proper drainage
- Visually inspect for refrigerant leaks
This is your invitation to be a member in the Most Comfortable Club in town.
Whether you own your own home or whether you run your own business, you can benefit from being a member of Comfort System Comfort Club.
We developed this EXCITING Program for our loyal customers as a reward for that loyalty.
Comfort Systems of York County LLC wants to encourage customers to make a conscientious decision to maintain their comfort system.
Reducing your heating and cooling costs goes a long way to reducing your monthly expenses, and regular maintenance of your comfort system helps keep your heating and cooling costs down, as well as maintaining the indoor comfort you deserve.
Comfort Systems of York County LLC’s main focus is to maintain existing systems for ultimate efficiency and reliability.
If your heating and cooling system is getting older and you are interested in replacing it, Comfort Systems of York County LLC is equipped and prepared to retrofit and existing system with the latest in energy efficiency and comfort. We can provide you a free in–home estimate, which will show you how to increase your energy savings and indoor comfort with a new energy efficient system. Let us tell you how to get a new comfort system to fit your budget.
Comfort Club Members are eligible for:
- Biannual Comfort System Maintenance
- Two Precision Tune–up and Safety Checks Per Year
- No Overtime Charges
- No Weekend Charges
- Priority Service
- 15% OFF all Service Calls
- Lower Utility Rates
- Extended Equipment Life
Call today for free estimates on our Commercial Comfort Club program.
Employees of the Commercial Comfort Club get special benefits, so call today!